The basic plot is:
1. Tell people that the new houses in Dinnington and Anston will be affordable and help the local housing crisis.
2. That the X5 bus is the best thing since sliced bread, it´s not crap and slow, honest. Crawling slowly towards Sheffield at 7am is great.
3. Accuse anyone who disagrees of “shouting loudly” and belonging to greenbelt groups when they never have (still don’t understand that one)
4. Walk up and down Rackford Road reciting the above.
5. Collect fifty grand in allowances.
6. All whilst hoping no one finds out you were on a committee supposed to be scrutinising child protection in Rotherham 5 years ago. DOH!
Special guest star Iain Saint-John as mad General Melchett.
A preliminary copy of the script is posted below!