There is an Anston Parish Council meeting this Monday, usual place, usual time, agenda is as bare as a baby’s bum!
“ANSTON PARISH COUNCIL
of business proposed to be transacted at a
MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 29th April 2013
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To disclose members’ interest in any item to be discussed.
3. To resolve to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the
business to be transacted.
4. To approve honouring existing commitment for the use of the land.
5. To approve contract for, and purchase of, land.
6. To agree terms and approve submission of loan request to the Public Works Loan
7. To approve solicitors’ client agreement and cheque for search fees.
8. Date and time of next meeting, 20th May 2013, 7:30 p.m.”
Download your own copy here.
Obviously the main item of discussion will be the land they are secretly purchasing.
Does anyone know anything else about the purpose of the meeting?